The wealthy affiliate review was done specially for you because I know you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online from home. “Sit tight” you are at the right place and this review is exactly what you have been searching been looking for.
You might have seen or heard about hundreds of programs and might have even tried a few. Well if you are like me, you would have done so. I tried over ten different programs only to find out that some were scams and some were too difficult to follow.
I was always searching for ways to make extra money especially when I became a single mother with a teenage daughter in high school. Then the idea came to me since I spent so much time on the internet, why not try making some money there. That is when my search began in 2014.
My initial discovery was a program called Site Sell, which is a similar program to Wealthy Affiliate. I actually tied it and in fact still, have a website that I still blog on in that platform. I am going to do another article comparing both programs because I believe they are great programs.
I decided to try Wealthy Affiliate because it was one of the few that did not offer instant riches. It made no get rich quick promises, the founders were honest and forthright. They took the time out to emphasize that this online business was like any other business, therefore, it will require time, effort and commitment.
As I said before this is a journey because affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme. There is the possibility of making thousands of dollars and yes you can get rich but it is all about attitude, dedication and commitment. You will get back what you put in – You will only reap what you sow.
If you still have the “get-rich-quick” mindset and still believe that there’s some secret money making method that will be the answer to making money online, then please don’t waste your time in reading The Wealthy Affiliate review.
How I Discovered Wealthy Affiliate
Being desperately in need of making some extra money I tried different programs with the hope of becoming rich. I must say a few of these programs might have worked if I had the patience, commitment and a little more assistance from someone who was familiar with the business. Anyway, I have no regrets I see those trials and error as lessons of things not to do as an affiliate marketer. (I will tell you all about it in another article).
So it was during my time of frustration and wanting to give up that I discovered this “deliverer”. It just felt real from the get-go it promised no riches but there was the assurance that if I was willing to follow instructions and work at my dream this would be the program to change my life for the better. Fast forward to today I am on my way to making my dreams reality. You can also, just take the journey with me as I promise to be there with you every step of the way.
I was no expert and I knew very little about computers but this excellent program takes all that fear and anxiety away the coaches/instructors are good. You also have the opportunity to interact with other members who are always willing to share and assist. I will try my best to make it as clear as possible in the wealthy affiliate review you are now reading.
Can You Make Money From This Program?
You might be wondering “how much money can you make from this program” Well it is not really from the program, because this program teaches you how to make money online so it is for you to put it into practice in whatever online business you pursue. I will also tell you that you make as much money as you are willing to sacrifice your time and energy to earn.
In this business of affiliate marketing, if you are hard-working and committed to what you do you can make a lot of money. Someone who dedicates five hours per day to build his/her business will earn more than someone who dedicates only one hour.
The Wealthy Affiliate Review- The Online Community with Expert Helpers
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an online community with over 200,000 members and a training centre. Wealthy Affiliate has become one of the most reputable and highest-rated resources to teach and guide you into becoming a successful online affiliate marketer.
There is a vast difference between Wealthy Affiliate and a few others that I have tried. (I am going to do a review on three others that I have tried). Wealthy Affiliate is user-friendly for beginners, the teaching is simple and very hands-on and there is step by step guidance from expert helpers and other community. Another stand out is that Wealthy Affiliate owners do not flaunt this high-end over the top rich life neither does it sell hype and false promises.
What is promised here is proper training, solid affiliate marketing education, guidance and support. You are guided along the way as you build your online business. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme it is a training ground for online business entrepreneurs.
If you think that you will start making money by simply joining Wealthy Affiliate maybe this is not the program for you. You will definitely make money and lots of money too but it is a process and you have to be willing to follow instructions and learn the business as you grow your business.
How Does Wealthy Affiliate Works
The old saying is that you should make money from what you love.
Wealthy Affiliate offers you that opportunity. The first step is to identify something that you love to do, you are knowledgeable in or something you are willing to learn.
Whatever category you choose to find something you can share with others that will be of relevance and you will be excited to write about.
Build a Website
Your website is the home of your business this is where your visitors will be able to find you. So make your home attractive and inviting. Make it a place of relevance so your visitors will want to return and take others with them the next time.
People are your business. Without people, you have nobody to sell or advertise to. You have to find them by visiting the places they hang out like on social media.
As soon as the visitors start coming in you can start selling goods/services through affiliate programs which are free to join.
Come on Inside the Wealthy Affiliate Community
Have a Glance at the Excellent Training – Wealthy Affiliate Review
Your First Lessons:
Initially, you will be learning…
How to find a niche, (the area of interest your site will be about).
Setting up your free website
SEO skills, (search engine optimization, so you can be found organically in the search engines).
Content Creation, (how you can create valuable, quality content for your website).
Where to find free images for your site….and plenty more besides, with ongoing weekly training sessions and members uploading their own training daily.
The Free 10-part Course Includes:
- Getting Rolling.
- Understanding how to make money online.
- Choose a Niche.
- Building YOUR OWN Website.
- Setting up your website.
- Getting your site ready for SEO.
- Finding content ideas from Keywords.
- Understand website pages and creating your first three pages.
- Creating quality website content.
- Congratulations and your next steps.
Each lesson is in depth and really straightforward to follow and includes both written material and video tutorials.
For me, the fact there is a lot of video training is ideal because I find it much easier to learn that way and I know plenty of others feel that way too.
Pros and Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
- Free starter membership
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 2 free websites
- Over 1,000 training lessons
- 100’s of step by step video training tutorials
- 24/7 Around the clock support
- Training is continuously updated
- Beginner friendly
- Free hosting for up to 25 websites (Premium Only)
- No Upsell
- Live Weekly Classes
- Free Keyword Tool
- 7 day grace period on Premium Membership payment
- There are no endless upsells
- Simple to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Work at your own pace.
- Everything you need (such as website hosting and a keyword research tool) are included in the premium membership. No need to use multiple programs.
- Safe and spam-free environment.
- 30 days after cancelling membership your domains are deleted
- Information overload if you are a newbie it can be overwhelming
- Some training is just for the premium members
- If you don’t pace yourself you can get overloaded with information. However, it does get easier and if you take a break now and then you will be fine.
- It’s easy to get distracted in Live Chat and checking out other members blog posts, rather than working on your website
- There is no shortcut you have to work hard to build your business
- WA is primarily aimed at those who are brand new to SEO and online business, in my opinion. There are some advanced techniques – but at some point, you will outgrow most of the training uploaded.
Is Wealthy Affiliate For You?
- Are you struggling to make money online?
- Tired of your regular 9 to 5 job and want to opportunity to work from home?
- Do you search daily on the internet for information on ways to make money online or how to start your online business?
- Are you ready to start an online business?
- Is there a passion or hobby that you would like to turn into a business
- Would you like to learn about Affiliate Marketing
- Do you have an existing blog that you want to make money from?
- Would you like your dreams to become reality?
If your answer to any of the questions is YES, If you really want to make a change for the better in your life then Wealthy Affiliate is for you.
Wealthy Affiliate is for You if:
- You are a beginner or struggling to build your online business. The lessons taught at Wealthy Affiliate are excellent for beginners. It teaches them how to build a great website from scratch. If you already have a website and is stuck Wealthy Affiliate is the perfect program for you. Just get started.
- You are prepared to be committed to the work that is required. Building a successful online business takes work, so you need to be prepared to put the effort in.
- You are going to stick to it long-term. It takes time to build up a profitable website, so you need patience and dedication.
The more effort you put into this program, the more you get out of it and the quicker you can see results.
It’s really down to following the training step by step and putting in the time and effort required to build your business.
Wealthy Affiliate has been growing and thriving for a decade and they build and improve on it year-on-year
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT for You if:
- You are looking for a quick way to earn money. You need to be careful with that, though. If you go looking for a quick way to get rich, there is a high chance you will fall prey to some scams.
- You’re not in this for the long term. Again, if you are not going to stick with this long enough to make it work don’t bother with WA. You probably need to rethink your position about working online.
- You don’t want to work. If you want something that’s easy, think again. Success requires work.
How Much Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
- Starter membership: FREE
- Premium membership:$49 per month
- Yearly membership: $359 a year, (a saving of $229!)
Once you sign up as a free member, you can always sign up to premium, or a yearly membership at any time.
The great thing is, you can join WA as a starter member for free and unlike some “trial” offers, there is so much value you can get out of your free membership.
You get to look inside WA and get a real grasp what it’s like, you get a 10 part training course and two free WordPress websites.
Even if you decided to leave at that point, you will have learnt a tonne of valuable information.
After your first initial week at WA, your account is not deactivated, you can still keep your websites and be a WA member, but you have limited access to the community/courses.
In order to take full advantage of everything WA has to offer, you would want to become a premium member at some point.
However, you will certainly know one way or another if WA is for you by signing up for the free starter course.
You can then get a feel for how everything is and check out the community and training.
When I started $49/ month was too much for me. However, I really wanted to learn more about online marketing. If you ask me now, I think that the premium membership is worth much more than $49.
I really want to help you to get started. So I will give you a special bonus if you join today. Here is what you will get:
- 61% discount on your first month of your Premium Membership (19$)
- Unlimited Personal and Private access to me and any other member of WA. (You can contact Kyle and Carson!!)
- I will share with you some of my own personal tips & advice to help you get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate.
- Insights into Efficiently Becoming an Expert in 2018 (Premium Webinar)
To claim your bonus join from any link of this post and upgrade to premium in the first week.
Thanks for reading my Wealthy Affiliate Review. If you want to share your experience with the program or you want to ask any questions, leave your comment below.
The free starter membership is the ideal way to learn about affiliate marketing and work out if this is the right path for you.
You can simply keep your free membership forever if you choose, there is no obligation to sign up to premium. You can keep your two free websites and remain a standard member at WA, no matter what.
If you do decide to go premium, you can also cancel your membership at any time. Additionally, you can also personally contact me if you ever get stuck and I’ll be happy to help you out.
The best advice I can give you once you get in there is to get started right away with the free starter course.
The quicker you take action – the quicker you can learn and start seeing results!
My Final Thought – Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth It?
Being from a third world country with little experience in online business. I was really sceptical in the beginning. The internet is seen as deceptive and is populated by scammers. So it is very difficult to convince someone to give online business serious consideration.
However, after reading a few wealthy affiliate reviews and subsequently joining the program I realized that online business could really work. The lessons were interesting and I wanted to learn more and more. At that point, I made up my mind that if others could do it then I will do it.
The lessons at Wealthy Affiliate have helped me to navigate the pitfalls of affiliate marketing. You can join for free and follow the training and build a successful online business. In less than a week you can have your first website up and running.
My verdict for Wealthy Affiliate, it is not a scam, but it will definitely take time and effort to succeed. The good thing is that everything you need to succeed is right here in Wealthy Affiliate. You just need to take action and put in the effort to succeed.
I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate and I give it an overall rank of 9.5 out of 10.
So, yes it is a legit program and worth every penny.
Do you want to start your own online business? Take action!
I hope the wealthy affiliate review helped you in making this important decision. Sign up for your new account today and learn more about the program. There is no obligation so if you don’t like it you don’t have to stay.